Thursday, June 7, 2012

We Love Dad



We did this for my husband's birthday a few months ago but it is a perfect Father's Day gift as well!

I got a cute little bucket from the dollar spot at Target (don't you just love the dollar spot?)  With my Silhouette I cut out "We love dad!" and some different sized polka dots.


Then we took a bag of miniature York's and some round stickers--the kind you find in the office supply aisle.  I had each of my boys tell me several reasons why they love their dad. We wrote one on each sticker and put a sticker on each piece of candy.


My husband loved it!  I mean, who doesn't love hearing nice things about themselves!  And an added bonus?  It's friendly on your budget--we probably spent less than $5 on the entire thing!





3 comments:

  1. Perfect. I think Dad in our house would be very happy with this!

    Thank you for sharing on Kids Get Crafty!

    Maggy & Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I am doing something similar for a birthday!

    I would love for you to link this to my Flaunt It Friday link party! Also, follow my new blog Blissful Bucket List! :)

    http://www.blissfulbucketlist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so adorable! Great idea. :)

    ReplyDelete